“To care for orphans as do they were you”
To assist orphaned and abandoned children to have a meaning and fulfilling lives.
- To protect and ensure the children’s safety.
- To provide the child’s basic needs and a family to call his/her own.
- To connect each child with a caring sponsor who wants to established relationship with a child.
- To provide quality education and vocational training for the child to the extent of his/her potential and desire.
- To provide the child with care that will result to the child’s happiness and security in his/her formative years.
- To prepare a child for a secure, fulfilling and productive future while preserving his natural culture and heritage.
- To develop a Children’s Country Home Village, at any locality where needed, for the care of orphaned and abandoned children who through devotion and love, be self-sufficient, responsible community members.
In 2000, the first Adventist Residential care facility was established in Silang, Cavite in the name of ICC Philippine Foundation Inc. Later on the facility was transferred in Floriadablanca Pampanga in 2003 through the assistance of the North Philippine Union Conference and Central Luzon Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and it was called ICCP Shining Jewels Children’s Village.